LEAR Team, INRIA, Grenoble, France
After the ENSEEIHT engineering school and
a PhD in computer vision at the univeristy of Toulouse, I joined the LEAR team at INRIA Grenoble as a research engineer.
In 2010 I became a permanent member of the SED service, that provides engineering resources to the research projects. Since then, I share
my time between two teams. See here
for my involvement in SED/Kinovis.
This page is dedcated to my work at LEAR.
I am on leave to Facebook AI Research
since mid-November 2015.
See the items on the left for the main scientific fields I am involved in, more or less in chronological order.
I work on the technical development project LAVA with Jakob Verbeek.
With Jakob Verbeek and Xavier Martin, I administrate the group's Linux machines and 40-node cluster, and help my colleagues with various technical problems they encounter.
- 2013-2015: AXES European project, contribution: modules for face recognition and image indexing.
- 2012-2014: technical development project Promakhos with Zaid Harchaoui: large-scale classification methods.
- 2010-2012: LIV development project: use image indexing techniques for competitions.
- 2008-2013: French OSEO project Quaero: image and video signatures and image clustering.
- 2005-2008: European project AceMedia: person detector and texture classifier.